An important variable for all patients with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) is that the “genotype” of HCV with that they’re infected. this can be the strain of the virus to that they were exposed after they were infected, typically a few years before their analysis, and it’s determined by an easy biopsy. HCV genotupes are genetically distinct form of virus that have arisen throughout its evolution. Around 75% of American citizens with HCV have genotype one of the virus (subtypes 1a or 1b), and remaining 25% have genotypes 2 or three, with little numbers of patients infected with genotypes four, 5, or 6. Most patients with HCV virus are generally found to own just one principal genotype, instead of multiple genotypes. Genotype 4 is commonly seen in the Africa, whereas genotype 6 is popular in Southeast Asia. Each area of the world has its own distribution of genotypes.
There is no vaccine for Hepatitis C but there is research underway. The newest drug Harvoni® and Sovaldi are the most effective in curing Hepatitis C and preventing a liver transplant. The drug though is extremely expensive costly and not affordable to most.
Destination Surcation® offers a 7-day package that includes a round trip flight from the USA, Canada, or Latin American countries to Mumbai, India from their nearest international airport. We take care of everything from the blood work to hospital stay, doctor bills along with the medication. Our services extend even after your 7-day trip; we offer you 84-day supply of either Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir or Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir (with prescription) depending on the patient’s genotype of Hep C.
A lot of time and consideration went into finding the right medical facility and doctors. The best accommodations we could find and the transportation guides to make the clients feel extremely secure.
The price for the whole package is as follows,
$5,200 for one person.
Or $6,400 to include a companion.
We will also offer financing assistance if needed. We welcome any additional suggestions you might have. Also, we will encourage all of the clients to participate with the Imperial Medical College in London to achieve the needed information for assurance of their generic program.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Call +1-928-328-8909 to get helpful information, a Hep C guide, and facts about managing Hep C.